This tutorial is based on the Tim Burton Movie Red Queen. I did this cookies for my sister in law baby shower. The cookies are based on a real person picture and the results are really cool because i looks like pop art.
here we go.
- Heart shaped roll out cookies.
- full strength black royal icing
- the printed picture.
- silver, gold, blue, and rose color dust.
- red medium strength and thinned down (17 count) red royal icing .
- White thinned down (17 count) Royal Icing.
- Fine tip food whiter in Black .
- Tips 2 and 14.
- Print the picture of the red queen and cut of the head .
- position the queen head in your cookie and with a food marker trace the head outline.
- Outline in full strength black icing the heart and the queen’s head
- With white thinned royal icing , flow the queen’s head. let dry.
- After the head is dry take the queen’s heat cut out and dust the back with silver dust. Place the cut out on top of the cookie and using a tooth pick or food safe pen draw on top of the cut out marking down the face details. Remove the cut out and you will get the impression of the face details in silver dust.
- Use the black food safe marker to draw the face details. with tip number 2 and red royal icing in medium strength pipe the queen’s mouth
- Using blue color dust paint the queen eyes.
- Add the mole on her chick, pipe the dress details,and flow the hair area in red. Let dry.
- After the red icing is dry, using tip 14 and red medium strength royal icing pipe de hair. With tip number 2 and full strength white royal icing pipe the sceptre. Let dry
- paint with gold food safe paint or gold dust the sceptre. Let dry
- enjoy your Cookies!